Registration to the newsletter service from the www.arlara.com
website is free of charge and implies full acceptance of these conditions by the user. Once the registration request has been submitted, the user will receive confirmation to the e-mail address provided. In this confirmation e-mail the user will be invited to click on a link to successfully complete the registration process and begin receiving the newsletter. Without completing the confirmation process, any data entered by the user will be deleted.
The service provides for the sending of informative e-mails regarding offers and promotions, events, news, presentation of new services/products, new regulations, etc. Our company is committed, within the limits of its capabilities, to guarantee the quality and continuity of the service, and to work to improve it over time, however it also reserves the right to suspend the delivery at any time, even without prior notice.
Since the provided e-mail address is the only information the website can use to contact the user, in case of unreachability, unavailability, or inexistence of e-mail address,
reserves the right to revoke subscription to the Newsletter service.
The registered user can also, at any time, revoke their subscription to the newsletter service by sending an email to
sendet.INFORMATION PERTAINING TO ART. 13 OF EUROPEAN GDPR REGULATION 679/2016 FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA - ?NEWSLETTER? SECTION?
By subscribing to this newsletter, you declare that you accept the terms and conditions of the data contained in this information sheet.
Pursuant to article 13 of the European GDPR regulation 679/2016, regarding the protection of persons and other subjects and the processing of personal and sensitive data, the processing of your information will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency and protecting your privacy and your rights at all times.
In accordance with the aforementioned, we hereby provide you with the following information:
- The data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- adherence to the receipt of our newsletter
- The processing of data will be completed by IT tools and manually by specially appointed persons. The data will be stored in our digital and IT archives and in all cases domestically in Italy.
- As part of the process described above it is necessary for us to obtain and store all necessary personal data (mandatory fields). Any refusal to provide such data will result in the impossibility of receiving our newsletter.
- As is stated in the data privacy statement on this website, the personal data are not disclosed to other companies. The cancelling of subscription to our newsletter service can be completed according to procedures indicated in the \"newsletter regulation\"
- The data will not be transmitted to third parties, except for cases, where we have the explicit authorization of the data owner.
- The subscriber is Hotel Arlara
- The newsletter belongs to Kostner Granruaz Anja
- At any time you can exercise your rights vis-a-vis the data controller, in accordance with Article 15 of the European GDPR Regulation 679/2016 which for your convenience we will provide in full, by contacting us at the addresses indicated in this statement, by sending an email to the address .
Within the meaning of Article 13 of GDPR 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, your data are treated in accordance with the principles of accuracy, legality and transparency, while taking into account your privacy and your rights.
Within the meaning of Article 13 of GDPR 2016/679 the following guidelines apply to the processing of data:
- The personal data provided are used for the processing and issuing of:
- information on room prices, offers, availability, participation in event and cures.
- The data are processed in-house by persons authorised so to do by means of electronic systems or in paper form. The data are stored in internal digital and IT archives and in every case stored on Italian national territory.
- Provision of personal data is required. Refusal in full or in part to provide data or consent to their processing may result in the contract not being fulfilled or being fulfilled only in part or an order not being fulfilled.
- As is stated in the data privacy statement on this website, the personal data are not disclosed to other companies. The data are retained until the current request has been fulfilled and are then erased or anonymised, unless expressly claimed.
- The personal data are not disclosed to third parties, except on the express wish of the data holder.
- The controller of the personal data is Hotel Arlara
- The processor of the personal data is Kostner Granruaz Anja
- In accordance with Article 15 GDPR 2016/679 the holder of the personal data has the right at any time to receive information concerning the content of his data collected via this web site and where required, to have these data rectified or updated or to require their erasure. The holder of the data is also entitled to assert all the other rights conferred on him. For this purpose it is necessary to contact the controller of the data processing or the processor by e-mail at .